Fun, Fun Fun!!

Fun, Fun Fun!!

Monday, May 11 – 1st day of work

Today started at 10am when we met with Tonya the HR manager here at Lake George Escape (LGE).

She collected all our employment paperwork, answered all our questions and sent us on our way.

Jesse went to the maintenance office and I was working in the store today.

I folded shirts and jackets and helped display them for sale. I did this all day. The ladies I worked with were really nice and they requested I work with them permanently.

I said I wanted to give guest services a try before I made any decisions.

Jesse worked with another man named Charlie replacing the sub floor in a rental trailer unit. Then they reinstalled a new floor.

We both worked until 5pm and were very tired when we got home. We grilled some hot dogs, baked beans and french fries for dinner.

Here are some pictures of our journey here from yesterday.

The Susquehanna River

DSC01201 The Delaware Bay Bridge

DSC01207

Look how lush and green

DSC01205

Here are some pictures of our site # 550

DSC01210 Directly in front of us. These sites are usually not rented, which will be very nice.

DSC01211 Our our back picture window, the Schroon River is behind us. I will get more pictures soon.

DSC01212

Hugs to everyone!

2 comments:

Gypsy said...

I didn't realize it but you must be in the Adirondacks. Sorry if you mentioned it and I overlooked it. What a beautiful area.

Hats off to you for driving over the Delaware Bay Bridge. I would go 100 miles out of my way to avoid it, lol.

Speedy said...

Great...wish I was there