Fun, Fun Fun!!

Fun, Fun Fun!!

Saturday, May 23rd - Remembering

 

Today would have been my Daddy’s 84th birthday. I am sorry to say that he left this earth when he was just 61 1/2 years old.  We were very close and I miss him very very much.

I remember camping with him and my family as a young girl. I didn’t like roughing it and still don’t, but somehow my Dad made it fun. Remembering.

Okay-

On with the living.

The past two days have been very busy, and I have been on my feet most of the days. Jesse was also busy doing a variety of items.

I think he will write the journal one day this week, so I will let him tell you some of the things he does during his work day.

We had taco’s for dinner and then just relaxed and watched a little TV.

2nd day of the week completed only 3 more to go.

2 comments:

Speedy said...

Tomorrow would be my dads 95th birthday...and I sure wish that I could see him on his birthday. He never took me camping and if he had he would have never had made it fun...LOL ..I love my Dad but he was not an outdoors person. My Mom was not and would never be so I guess if it had not been for
Sherri I would have never been doing this now. Good to hear from you we will be in Louisiana in one week and Sherri will be working while I am fishing...

Unknown said...

Today is my son Rick's 50th birthday! Can't believe my son is 50! Lynda