Fun, Fun Fun!!

Fun, Fun Fun!!

Thursday, May 14 – New Job, and Friends

 

On Tuesday I started my regular duties in Guest Services. We were given a tour of the resort and a manual.

There is quite a lot to learn about making a reservation for our guests. What questions to ask them and how we are to answer their questions.

The computer was not difficult at all to me. But I believe I have my work cut out for me. Hope I am up to the challenge.

Jesse continued to work with Charlie and finished the floor job.

We grilled some chicken for dinner and then relaxed in our chairs in front of the TV for the rest of the evening.

On Wednesday I did more training and Jesse worked with another guy doing something, (I forgot what).

We had planned on having dinner then going down to meet Darrell and Judy Patterson. This is their 3rd year as work campers here at LGE.

We have communicated with them and read of their adventures for some time now, but this will be our first face to face meeting.

After dinner and dishes were done, we were just too tired to go out, so we decided to wait until tomorrow when we were off.

We were very happy that they were just as eager to meet us, because they came by our place. It was really nice to talk with them and get to know them better.

The conversation was constant and very interesting. It hard to image that 4 people who have never met before could have so much to talk about.  Other RV’ers know what I am talking about.

We look forward to getting to spend the summer with these two great people.

After they left we just sat until bed time.

Hope all this makes sense I am typing just before I go off to work.

Have a great day!

No comments: