Fun, Fun Fun!!

Fun, Fun Fun!!

Tuesday, August 30 - The Help! (CS, CO)

 

I was up and in the shower 1st thing this morning. I had appointment to have my nails done at 9:30. I am very happy with the girl I found while here and will miss her when we leave next month.

I stopped and put fuel in the car before returning to the campground.

I walked the boys and when we returned we saw Jesse at the truck. He was going into town in our truck running an errand for David.

I made myself some lunch while watching the Food Channel.

Marilyn Jackie and I are going to a movie this afternoon, so Jesse decided to work today. He drove the dump truck getting loads of sand and rock this morning because they are rebuilding a site.

I decided to go up and visit with Marilyn a little earlier then our planned pick-up time.

Ed showed me some pictures of Colby riding his 4 wheeler, what a proud Papa!

Marilyn and I drove down to pick up Jackie and off we went.

Watching the previews, the whole theater was laughing at one part of a movie trailer, problem we didn’t know the name of the movie!! 

We were seeing “The Help”. the help

Marilyn had read the book so see knew what was going to happen. I really liked the movie, I thought it was a little slow in the beginning, but it got better.

After the movie we stopped at the store to pick up a few items.

When I got home the boys were home alone. Jesse left me a note that he had gone to Synagogue with David and not to expect him until after 8PM.

I had bought a rotisserie chicken while at the food store. I had that and made a salad to go with it.

Jesse didn’t got home around 9pm and he was tired. We relaxed together while watching TV.

1 comment:

squawmama said...

Sounds like everything is going well there ~ I love the cooking channel & food network... they are like my default channels.
Have fun
Donna