Fun, Fun Fun!!

Fun, Fun Fun!!

Friday, January 8 – Meet and Greet

 

I have not felt well today, a stomach bug. It actually started yesterday when we were returning from Mexico. Hopefully it will only be a 24 hour thing.

Mostly we just relaxed around the rig. We did make a trip to the mall in Harlingen to pick up Jesse watch. When I was there earlier this week I dropped if off to have a new battery installed.

We also were invited to a happy hour at Llano Hall to meet Pat and Dan’s girls', well at least 3 of the 4. We were pleased to meet Connie, Laurie and Kelly. They are really nice girls and seemed to enjoy being with us old people. 

Pat had set up a nice spread of dips, chips and crackers. She also served margaritas, I stuck with water. I have a few pictures that Jesse took.

Dan and Pat greeting their guests

IMG_1204

Heinz, Cathy, Elgin and me

 IMG_1208

Pat and Connie

Marilyn and Laurie

Sue and Louise

IMG_1205

Gilbert and Carl

IMG_1209

Jesse didn’t get a picture of Kelly so I got this one of all of them from Facebook. Nice looking group!

Kelly

It was very nice evening. It broke up about 6pm, we came home to just relax for the rest of the evening.

1 comment: