Fun, Fun Fun!!

Fun, Fun Fun!!

Saturday, January 2 – Errands

 

Today I was invited to go shopping with Rene, Marilyn and Pat to the outlet stores and then to lunch. Now spending time with these ladies sounded like great fun, the shopping part not so much. Therefore I declined I have to be in the right mood to shop.

Besides I needed to go to Walmart to drop off a prescription. While there I picked up a few groceries. Then I came back stripped the bed and took the sheets to the laundry mat.

Jesse was going to go with me, but he didn’t seem to be in a good mood today so I suggested he stay home. As the clothes were about to come out of the dryer he showed up to help me fold, at least that's what he said.

We came home and put clean sheets on the bed.

Today was Carl’s birthday so I made him a card. We were all invited down to his place for cocktails. The sun was out but it was cool, but we all lasted until 5 when everyone went home.

It was a good day in the lift of these too RV’ers.

Hope you also had a good one

Hugs

No comments: