Fun, Fun Fun!!

Fun, Fun Fun!!

Thursday, January 21 – Laundry and organizing

 

Today started like yesterday, cool and foggy. The fog burned off around 11:00 and a beautiful day was here.

I needed to wash sheets, dogs beds and rugs so I packed up the truck with Jesse’s help and drove to the laundry mat here at the resort.

After getting all that finished and put away I made a bagel for myself, while Jesse ate a left over hamburger.

We took everything out of the left side of the basement and got it all organized. Unfortunately it seems no matter how you arrange things, some items are behind others which means you need to pull out things to get to other things.  There just should be a better way, and if anyone comes up with one let us know.

We were inside the rig and it got quite warm so we put the A/C on for a few hours. I was reading a book Marilyn had given me, while Jesse was computering.

Then around 4 Marilyn came by to tell us to meet them at Cathy and Elgin’s for a cocktail. I grabbed a glass of wine and so did Jesse.

Soon Carl, Linda, Roger and Joyce joined us and Cathy brought out some snacks and we had a great time enjoying each others company.

As the sun went down so did the temps, so we all went home.

Jesse started the grill and he grilled blacken tuna for himself and salmon for me. I made wilted spinach to go along with dinner and it was really good.

We just relaxed in our loungers for the rest of the evening.

Another wonderful day in RGV.

No comments: