Fun, Fun Fun!!

Fun, Fun Fun!!

Saturday, January 23 – Do Nothing Day

 

Jesse walked with the guys, while I made the bed, coffee and dressed for the day. When he returned we headed over to Mingo’s to have breakfast with Ed, Marilyn, Roger and Joyce.

Just as we were finishing Gilbert strolled in. He had dropped Louise somewhere and decided to stop in and have coffee. He sat with us for a little before Jesse and I left.

After retuning to the resort we computered for a while.

Roger dropped by to show Jesse his manual on his DVD player that he couldn't get to work. Jesse decided to go down with him to help.

After a bit I decided to go to Walmart for a pedicure. I walked down to let Jesse know I was leaving and Joyce wanted to also go. We had an enjoyable pedicure, picked up a few items we both needed and home again.

Jesse still wasn’t home when I got there. I walked down the street and found him sitting on Rogers patio with Ed have a cool refreshment.

Once I got there the ladies join in and we sat for awhile.

Back at the rig we just relaxed. I was very tired (I haven’t slept well for 2 nights now) and just sat in my recliner hopping to nap, only no nap came.

I made a loaf of bread for dinner along with a big salad with left over grilled chicken.

It was a do nothing kind of day and very enjoyable.

2 comments:

squawmama said...

Sounds like a perfect do nothing day! A pedicure sounds good too... I need one badly!!! Have a great Sunday and travel safe...
Donna

Speedy said...

You just have to stop drinking those power drinks! Tell everyone we said hey...