Fun, Fun Fun!!

Fun, Fun Fun!!

Monday, November 22 – Running Errands

 

We started our day after having coffee and computering, by going to the auto store to find light bulbs for the lights over the kitchen island. They didn’t have them, strike 1.

Next we went to a shop in down town Pueblo to get a part we need to install the bike hitch. They were not open, strike 2.

Then we stopped at Big R to see if they had the part, strike 3.

From there we went to the post office to send Direct TV their receiver back.

By the way I really love our Dish Satellite. I like the guide and the DVR is just wonderful!!!!

Our last stop was Walmart where I shopped for all the fixins for our Thanksgiving dinner. I just hope I am able to cook after having my dental work done on Wednesday.

We stopped at the Subway that is in the Walmart to take home sandwiches.

At home I put the groceries away and we just hung out for the rest of the evening.

1 comment:

Debbie Goode said...

I sure hope your dental work went well...wouldn't want you to miss out on that Thanksgiving Day Feast...Hope you have a great one.