Fun, Fun Fun!!

Fun, Fun Fun!!

Wednesday, November 24 – Dentist, well almost

Thanks to everyone for the good wishes at the dentist.

We took the boys to the groomers at 8:30 am, then stopped by One Ton where I used to work. They are going to weld the hitch for the bike rack and we wanted to wish them all Happy Thanksgiving.

Then Jesse dropped me off to have a manicure/pedicure.

Just as I was drying Christy called to say the boys were ready. Jesse came and picked us all up and took us home.

I made Jesse and I some lunch and I took my valium that I was suppose to take 1 hour before my appointment.

We relaxed until time to leave for the dentist office. Once I got there it was only a few minutes before they took me in. I was to take another pill and did so. Shortly after the dentist came in and gave me the bad news. The lab didn’t make my partial correctly, so it would take another 3 weeks to have it make right.

Well needless to say we are not waiting here that long…too cold…!! I will come back in April when we get back here. Hopefully I can wait that long.

We came home and relaxed for the rest of the evening.

No comments: