Fun, Fun Fun!!

Fun, Fun Fun!!

Thursday, November 4 - Three Day Recap

 

Tuesday

I didn't leave the RV today.

Jesse was up at gone by 7:45am. He made an appointment to have the truck serviced. He had it lubed, the fluids changed; oil, transmission, front and rear differential, and all filters changed.

He was back by 9am. The Dodge place has car service so they brought him home.

He was outside for the rest of the morning, but I have no idea what he was doing.  

I straightened up inside and prepared lunch.

Beth came over on her lunch break and had lunch with us. I made a grilled chicken salad for us. It was nice to have some special time with her without kids interrupting.

After she left I cleaned up the kitchen and did another load of laundry.

Dodge called to say the truck was ready and they picked him up shortly afterwards. While he was gone I started to prepare dinner. Sheppard's pie with ground turkey. It was Yummy.

Wednesday

We sat around most of the morning, then we went to Lowe's.

Jesse has been trying to decide whether to purchase the items needed to wrap the water so he doesn't have to disconnect each night. The cost was about $50-60. Rather then spend the money he decided to just continued to disconnect each night.

Then we were off to the dentist office. I need some dental work done. I was in the office for 2 hours and Jesse was very patient waiting for me.

Afterwards we returned home, had leftovers for dinner, and watched TV until bedtime.

Thursday

This morning we were on line trying to decide which campground to stay at while we are in Las Vegas.  We still have not decided. If anyone has any ideas let us know.

I did some organization to our bedroom closet trying to find the best way to store our shoes. I made us lunch and then got cleaned up to go out.

We went to Target to see what they had for pillows. Still looking for pillows for the living room sofa. While there we purchased two different shoe storage racks to try.

Then we had to stop by Morgan Stanley (our investment company) for Jesse to sign some papers.

Back home I defrosted some taco soup for dinner.

Colt will be arriving later. He will be with us for 10 days while his parents are hunting.

Have a good evening everyone...Hugs

No comments: