Fun, Fun Fun!!

Fun, Fun Fun!!

Thursday - November 18 - High School Again

 

Yesterday we just hung out at home relaxing.

Today we were out the door about 8:20am.

We stopped for fuel then went to Adams new house where I dropped Jesse off. He was going to help Adam put a  rock wall on both sides of his fire place.

I went to Kacie's high school to witness her getting an award for perfect attendance.

IMG_3752

Then she was able to leave school for the day. They are off of school until after Thanksgiving. I don't remember getting so much time off of school for Thanksgiving when I was going to school.

We stopped by to pick up Jesse. They did a great job on the wall.

Then we went to Subway for some lunch and brought it home. After lunch we went through all my craft items and I gave most of them to Kacie. I haven't done any since we have been fulltiming, so I figured why have it. I kept some items but most went to Kacie.

We just hung out until her Mom picked her up when she got off work. Then Jesse and I prepared the rig for travel.

We have to take it to Camping World tomorrow to have some warranty work. 

Take care.

1 comment:

Gypsy said...

In all the years I attended school I never had perfect attendance, and I really admire those who can achieve it. Congratulations to Kacie!