Fun, Fun Fun!!

Fun, Fun Fun!!

Thursday, March 4 – Birthdays, Doctors, and PA trip

 

Happy Birthday Susan and Jennifer!!!

happy birthday3

Susan

happy birthday

Jennifer

Jennifer

Today was my doctor’s appointment and all was good with that. I was surprised to still have kept off 10 pounds, I really need to get back to counting points. I had my blood drawn then when I left, I called Jesse to tell him to be ready when I got home so he could take me to Cracker Barrel for breakfast.

We came home from breakfast and relaxed until early afternoon when we and the boys left to drive to PA to visit their cousins.

As you can see there is still a lot more snow there, then in Baltimore.

IMG_1980 IMG_1981

When we arrived Mitch was still not home from work yet. We sat and visited with Margaret and the fur cousins.

Toby and Bailey

IMG_1988

All the boys were very glad to see Mitch come home

IMG_1983 IMG_1985

We let Mitchell sit and unwind for a few minutes before taking off for dinner. When we left the house we were heading to Ruby Tuesday’s for dinner, which is right next door to Texas Roadhouse…. Well needless to say Texas Roadhouse won. We had a very good meal with great company.

We returned to their house to visit more and have dessert. Margaret had a smorgasbord of items to choose from and we were all stuffed.

We all watched Survivor together then Jesse, the boys and I left for home. We went right to bed when we got home, after Jesse walked the boys, it was 10:45 and we were tired.

We had a very nice day and hope you did too.

No comments: