Fun, Fun Fun!!

Fun, Fun Fun!!

Tuesday, March 9 – Just Another Day

 

The weather today was beautiful. It was a cool start at 38 degrees, but sunny and got 66 in the afternoon.

While we were having our coffee I got a call from Joyce. It was really good to talk with her. She and Roger are still in the Valley for the rest of the month before heading North to their home state of Michigan.

Jesse left the house this morning to take the truck for an oil change. While he was gone I straighten up the house, vacuumed, started laundry, and made the bed.

I had some apples that needed to be used before going bad, so I made an apple crisp for dessert.

When Jesse returned he walked the boys while I finished getting dressed. When we were shopping last Friday, Sears was having a big sale. I didn’t have a lot of time to look like I wanted to ….. so I wanted to go back. We had no family obligations today so that was our plan.

We first stopped at Einstein’s Bagel Shop for a bagel. Then on to shopping. Jesse wanted to get a new pair of sneakers so he took off for the shoe department and I went to the ladies department.

When I was done with my shopping (I purchased two blouses and a hooded sweatshirt that were under $20 for all three). I found Jesse in the tool department….

They had remodeled the mall so we wanted to walk the mall to see what was new. I found a nail place so I decided to have my nails done. Jesse spent his time looking around the mall and in the video game store.

Since “he let me get my nails done” he wanted to know if we could go to Best Buy. I said sure go ahead I will go in the dollar store and pet store.

After returning home I finished the laundry and made dinner. I baked some tilapia, made a baked potato and broccoli.

We just watched TV, and computered for the rest of the night.

No comments: