Fun, Fun Fun!!

Fun, Fun Fun!!

Sunday, July 26 – A day off-Stores closed

 

We were up by 7am, Jesse walked the boys while I made coffee and the bed.

We sat drinking our coffee in front of our computers. Then we just relaxed for awhile. I made Jesse some fried matzo, while I made eggs over medium and a muffin for myself.

Jesse cleaned up the kitchen and I got a shower and put on clean clothes.

It was about 3:30pm when we were finally ready to leave the house. Our 1st stop was Walmart because I needed to have my prescription refilled.

I will have to come back tomorrow to pick it up because the pharmacy closed at 5pm and there wasn’t enough time to transfer the prescription. No problem we kind of expected that.

We then went to the mall. We decided to eat at 99 Restaurant. It is a chain restaurant, but we have never been there before. Our food was okay, but nothing to write home about.

We then went on to Sears. Jesse has been doing a lot of research on small pocket style cameras and wanted to see what they had.

I decided to stop in TJ Max, but I no sooner got in the store when they announced that the store would be closing in 5 minutes.

I went on to Sears to meet Jesse when they announced that the mall entrance to the store would be closed, so I just waited for Jesse at the entrance.

We walked through the mall back to the entrance where we arrived thru Target, but it was also closed. We exited the mall and back into Target through it’s outside entrance.

Jesse wanted to check out the cameras. I went to bedding to look for another set of sheets. We both ended leaving the store without a purchase. (Unheard of for us, LOL).

When we got home we relaxed in front of the TV watching “Big Brother and HGTV Design Star”.

Hugs

1 comment:

Speedy said...

I would have never made it out of there without spending $100.00 HE HE You must have run through there at full speed.