Fun, Fun Fun!!

Fun, Fun Fun!!

Sunday, August 22 – A rainy day

 

Today was a work day I went in at 1PM till close.

It started early for me because the down pour of rain started about 3am. It rain all day long with many periods of heavy rain.

I had some homemade chicken soup in the freezer and thought that would be good to have ready for Jesse when he came home for lunch. He works day shift today. I took it out and added some homemade chicken stock I had frozen and fresh parsley to spruce it up. It was something warm for him on this cool rainy day.

Of course the rain usually brings out all the crazy campers, which made for a busy night. People leaving a day early or wanting to move into cabins for the night to escape the rain.

When I got home at 10:45PM I got undressed and watched Big Brother that Jesse had recorded for me.

All in all it was a good Sunday and I only have two more to do for this summer.

Stay well!

1 comment: