Fun, Fun Fun!!

Fun, Fun Fun!!

Monday, July 4th – Independence Day and Search is done (CS, CO)

 

July 4th-2

Today is our Nations Birthday it’s 235 years old

H  A  P  P  Y    B  I  R T  H D  A  Y  !!!!!!

Today Jesse dressed for work, showed up and was informed to take the day off.

Since I did go in until 2pm we decided to go into the Spring to continue our search for a vehicle.

Our 1st stop was Cracker Barrel for breakfast. We were not sure if the car dealers were open today, so we noticed a Kia dealer right across the street, we figured if they were open so were all the rest.

We stopped in and were met by Paul. Jesse talked to him and he showed Jesse a Mazda 3 hatchback (zoom, zoom). Now this was not one of the cars we came to look at, but it is what Jesse was trying to find on line and couldn’t, so he was thrilled. (well as thrilled as Jesse could be … :~) Ha Ha (he doesn’t show emotions very much).

We both test drove it and Jesse was finished..This is just what he wanted. We got a good deal about $2,000 under blue book. We went in did the paperwork and I drove the Mazda back to the campground just in time for me to go to work.

IMG_0014

I only worked 4 hours, it was very slow for a change.

I made Jesse and I a grilled chicken salad for dinner and we relaxed for the rest of the night watching fireworks on TV.

 

2 comments:

John and Carol said...

Congratulations! It looks like a beauty..

squawmama said...

Congrats on the new car... My daughter has a Mazda and LOVES it!!!
Have fun
Donna