Fun, Fun Fun!!

Fun, Fun Fun!!

Wednesday, April 24 - More Snow (Colorado Springs, CO)

 

We woke up to another winter wonderland on Tuesday.

Again it was just beautiful:

 

I had a doctor appointment, just a check up, so we drove into Pueblo. As you can see the roads were slushy;

On our way back home the roads were all cleared but there was steam from the road.

I am not sure how well it is shown in this picture but it was really cool driving through it.

We walked the boys and got them all settled, we had some lunch then we took off to the Springs to see a movie.

oblivian

Was the movie we saw. It was a good Sci-Fi movie but I got lost towards the end.

On the way home we stopped and got Chinese food to bring home for dinner.

 

Today Jesse and I worked for a few hours. Jesse in the cabin and I worked in the office just confirming reservations.

All the snow is melted and now I am ready for it to warm up!

We are now getting ready to drive into the Springs to watch Gage play a hockey game.

Hugs to all!!

1 comment:

Keith Johnson said...

Awesome pictures! The snow in the street is beautiful as well. Definitely nice shots.

Greg Samuel
Stoltzfus