Fun, Fun Fun!!

Fun, Fun Fun!!

Saturday August 9th - Joyce's Birthday

Today is my younger sister's birthday

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOYCE BAKER !!


I did very little yesterday, mostly just hung out, watched TV and made dinner. I spent quite a lot of time transfering some pictures from disks to a 2GB flash drive. It's very small and it holds many, many pictures.

Jesse thought it dumb, as the "disks use very little space", my reply was that "I liked having them all in one place instead of having to go through many disks to find something".

He intended the flash drives to be used for the photo's we have in albums, and they will be use for that purpose also.

Anyway he has to work again today 10-7, so I may go to the movies alone

See ya down the road

1 comment:

Speedy said...

Have you seen Hitchcock??

Speedy