Fun, Fun Fun!!

Fun, Fun Fun!!

Friday, February 4 – Yuma, AZ - Flea Market

 

We did our usual morning routine.

I made Jesse and I a light breakfast of egg sandwiches.

Then in the afternoon, after it had warmed up to about 65 degrees, we dressed and drove over to the flea market.

I remembered the camera this time so I have some pictures to share.

IMG_4079

We walked through the aisles stopping when something caught our eyes.

Jesse needed to get an extension sewer hose and parts. I purchased some jams and we also purchased some little rubber washer thingy’s that hold the stove grate in place.

I looked at the flags but resisted buying one. Look how colorful they are!

IMG_4080

We were hungry so we stopped at the snack bar. I got a hot dog and Jesse got chicken fingers. While eating we were entertained by this duo.

IMG_4076

This guy was really done shopping. LOL

IMG_4078

After leaving the market we stopped at the bank to replenish our cash and then to Dairy Queen for a Blizzard.

At home the boys were waiting for us, Jesse walked them while I dished out there dinner. We all just relaxed for the rest of the evening.

2 comments:

squawmama said...

Sounds like a great day... I love markets and the neat stuff you can find there. Not to mention Blizzards...YUMMO!
Have fun & Travel safe
Donna

Unknown said...

The guy 'done shopping' must have been Bob! Funny on your blog and E&M's it shows us located in Tallapoosa, GA but we are in Bradenton, FL! It never has us where we really are. Anyone else experiencing this? When we were in Asia I remember it showed up were we actually were! Lynda and Bob