Fun, Fun Fun!!

Fun, Fun Fun!!

Sunday, April 20, 2008 - New Friends

Today is a work day, which is where I am.


We had a fun day yesterday meeting new friends. After having our coffee and computer time we got dressed to leave the house. We had a few errands to run; needed dog food and wanted to go to the mall to buy Crocks. Everyone tells us how comfortable they are, so we thought we would try a pair. Jesse bought a pair, I did not. They were very wide for my feet and I didn’t like the way they looked when I looked down at my feet.


Then we took off to the KOA in Colorado Springs to meet Jim, Ellie, and their two schnauzers, Jasmine and Mr. BoJangles. They are very well behaved dogs and are very sweet. Jim and Ellie sold their house in Colorado Springs and became full timers and seem to be very happy with their decision.


They just purchased a new 2008 Tiffin Phaeton class A motor home. It is BEAUTIFUL!! Very spacious and I really liked all their cabinetry. Ellie made snacks and we ate (Jesse wants me to get the recipe for the biscuits she made, they were delicious). We shared our stories about starting our new life styles. After a while we went to a nearby Applebee’s for some dinner. We talked more and enjoyed spending time with them very much. As we left the restaurant Jesse and I were shocked to find that it was 7:00. We had spent 5 hours with our new friends and the time flew by. We dropped them at their home on wheels and needed to get home to our boys. They will be here for another month so we plan to get together with them again :~)


Here is their picture:


Once we got back to the house we watched TV and relaxed until time for bed.


It was a very good day. :~)
Until tomorrow
See you down the road.

1 comment:

Donna McNicol said...

Aren't they just the BEST folks? They seem to find great friends, too, so I look forward to maybe meeting your guys on the road some day!