Fun, Fun Fun!!

Fun, Fun Fun!!

Saturday, April 25, 2008 - Open House & Food

Yesterday was Saturday and Jesse and I had our coffee and went to our computers to read and write. We were having an open house from 3:00pm to 4:30pm. I think it was a rather late time slot, but ….. Only time will tell.

For breakfast I made Jesse fried matzo. It is made with matzo, eggs, salt,oil and sugar for the topping. I guess you could say it is similar to a pancake.He was raised having this and his Mother showed me how to make this for him, I do not eat it. Here are some pictures.

This is what it looks like mixed up



Frying in the pan



Finished product.




Weekends go by very fast. The day just flew by. Once we had the boys packed up and the realtor arrived we were off to the mail and in search of some place to have dinner. I needed to go to the mall to pick up something fro my son-in-law. He had asked me to purchase a specific item for our daughter for Mother’s day, which is coming up in a few weeks. We also went to Western Warehouse. I have been looking for a vest and thought I might find something there. No Luck. The search is still on.

Once we left there we were going to find a place for dinner. Jesse knew of some Italian place out on the Mesa that he wanted to try. Of course he wasn’t prepared, he didn’t know where it was, nor did he know the address. After passing it and going another 10 blocks, he finally turned around to find out the restaurant was not open. We were not sure if it wasn’t open yet or not at all. So now we needed new dinner plans. We ended up at Red Lobster and had a very nice dinner of fried shrimp and shrimp scampi.

After dinner we all came home and watched movies. We saw Juno and Cloverfield. They were both worth the rental, but Cloverfield was a bit different. It was made by having one of the actors do the filming with a Handi-Cam which made it very jumpy and hard to see the action.

We were tired by then and were off to bed.

Today we have a showing scheduled for the morning and this after noon we are going to our grandson’s birthday party. (Hopefully Jesse will not forget the camera).

See you down the road.

No comments: