Fun, Fun Fun!!

Fun, Fun Fun!!

Friday, April 25, 2008 - TGIF & House Warming

Yesterday was TGIF. We only have 4 more weeks to work at our current jobs.

4 more Monday’s
4 more Tuesday’s
4 more Wednesday’s
4 more Thursday’s
4 more Friday’s.

Although if the house is not sold by the time we return from our 6 weeks of travel/rally/vacation we will have to go back to work until it does. I will hopefully be able to return to my current job on a part time basis. Jesse could return to his, but doesn’t want to, his job is physically hard on the old guy.

Once my work day was finished, (Jesse got off work at 12:30) I went home to freshen up, as we were going our son’s house. He had just bought a house about 3 weeks ago and was having a house warming party. His has 2 friends renting space from him (to help pay the mortgage). They had the house looking really nice and neat. I was surprised that 3 bachelor guys could be so domesticated. (I would show you pictures but Jesse left the camera home).

They were grilling hamburgers, hot dogs and kielbasa. THEY made potato salad, baked beans, pasta salad, meatballs, green chili, 7 layer and 8 layer dip, (our sons is allergic to avocado), salsa and a large variety of chips. One of his roomies even baked a cake. Of course they had lots and lots of beer and alcoholic beverages. Most of the guests are firemen that work with our son and they all seem to be having a good time.

I left and got home around 9:30, played with the boys and watched TV. Jesse stayed, as he wasn’t finished consuming his share of beer. Our daughter was going to bring him home or he was going to spend the night. I got ready for bed around 11:00pm. I was in bed when I decided to call Jesse to see if I should expect him tonight or if he was spending the night. His response: “can you come and get me”. To myself I am saying “what, are you kidding me” BUT I got out of bed, got dressed and when to collect him. Once home, it was midnight and we havn’t been up that late in quite a while so we were off to bed.

Jesse wants me to fix him some breakfast(he wants fried matozs)so I leave you today with a few pictures of the boys:




Have a wonderful Saturday.
See you down the road.

No comments: