Fun, Fun Fun!!

Fun, Fun Fun!!

Saturday, March 7 - Pot luck and Touring Rigs

Today started at 6:30 with Jesse walking the boys. I made coffee and stripped the bed. When he returned we both went for a walk around the complex.

So far it is cool and overcast today. Once we returned from walking I gathered all the dirty clothes and took them to the laundry here in the park. I didn’t do but one load during our stay at the Fort, so I had 4 loads to do and got it all done in 1 1/2 hours. Don’t misunderstand me, I love having my washer/dryer in the rig, but I need to do it daily and when I don’t it’s hard to catch up without going to a laundry mat.

After putting the laundry away we went out to visit with our new neighbors Joe and Sherri (aka Speedy). They showed us around their new home and it sure is beautiful.

We just hung out at home for the afternoon. Jesse worked on getting lines run in the bedroom for the TV. He also played the Wii Sport while I dressed for dinner. Ha Ha!

I took a picture of Rollie and Gina pulling in today being greeted by Joe and Sherri.

DSC00374Jo and Fred Wishnie arrived for the potluck and was visiting with Joe and Sherri, we went over to join the group along with Rodney and Becky.

We all met at the social room for our potluck. There was soooo much food and everything was very tasty. I will show you some pictures, but I will not begin to name everyone, your on your own.

DSC00390 DSC00391 DSC00392 After dinner we got things cleaned up then gathered at Rollie and Gina’s rig, we all sat under the pleasant night sky for more fun and conversation. Rollie and Gina did tours of there Volvo HDT and Excel rig. Their rig is beautiful and very elegant and the truck is massive.

It was a wonderful day in the Texas hill country!

No comments: