Fun, Fun Fun!!

Fun, Fun Fun!!

Tuesday March 10 -

Jesse didn’t wake up until after 7am and it was still dark, and overcast.

I stayed in bed while he walked the boys then he headed out for his walk.

I got up and did my routine, got dressed for walking, started the coffee and me and my CD player went walking. I had gotten my MP3 player out, but there was no music in it. It has been a long while since I have used it, so maybe I don’t know how to use it right. My CD player worked fine, so Celine and I were walking.

I met up with Karen and Sherri and walked with them awhile. It just started to barely rain while I was walking.

I also met up with Bob and Molly and they said they were leaving today, we will miss them :~). They were going down the road to Boerne (pronounced Bernie) to meet up with other friends.

The rain got a little more intense so I went home. I walked for 40 minutes so that was pretty good.

Here is a picture of Bob and Molly walking up the road in the rain.

DSC00419 I made us some French toast, course it was noon by this time.

Just as I was getting the dishes put away Speedy came by to see the floor Jesse had put down. We visited for awhile. We enjoyed talking with him and listening to his stories.

Sherri had gone to Fredericksburg with some of the other girls, had I known, I would have gone with them. Oh well, next time.

I made an appointment to see a podiatrist when we get back to Maryland. I have been having a problem with my heel for sometime now, and it just is not getting better.

Jesse put on the new valve thingy for the propane tanks. He finished just in time for another round of rain.

The plan for tonight was to meet at Mamacita’s a Mexican restaurant in Kerrville. It was a very pretty restaurant.

There were 26 of us and we all had a great time. Joe drove and we toured the parking lot a few times. Everyone wanted us to park in a different place, we all finally agreed on one place.

We were the first of our group there, and they were finding our reservation.

DSC00422 We were seated in a very nice separate room, I am sure they did that mostly for the rest of their guests.

DSC00436 We all celebrated Brenda’s birthday with cakes and singing to her.

DSC00448DSC00450Then Speedy got in on the fun

DSC00451 After we left the restaurant we sat outside with Joe, Sherri, Becky, and Rodney. We were telling stories, we laughed so much I hurt from laughing.

Mark/Dortha and Rollie/Gina said we were making too much noise, they came and joined the fun.

All the fun broke up about 10:15 and we all went home to our homes. We watched the Western feed of American Idol then off to bed.

It is suppose to rain tomorrow, so no plans as yet, until then hugs!

2 comments:

Speedy said...

Sherri and I really enjoyed the time with you both.
Joe and Sherri

Speedy said...

I had an after thought...I don't think it is safe for you and Sherri to take Jesse and I out in public...Way too much fun...too many laughs...you never know what we will say...HE HE :)

Speedy