Fun, Fun Fun!!

Fun, Fun Fun!!

Sunday, March 8 – Tour Kerrville

 

Today after our morning routines I made us french toast for breakfast.

Around noon we took off in the truck to look around Kerrville. Our first stop was Gibson a local store that has everything. Someone called it the original Walmart.

This is displayed outside the store

DSC00404I thought these were very clever way to disguise a cooler

DSC00405 After our looking around the store we proceeded to driving around Kerrville. It seems to be a very nice small town.

We stopped at Walmart again, because I wanted to purchase an electric skillet. Pat Sullivan from down in the RGV said she uses hers all the time and I thought it would be a nice addition. I will let you know how often I use it.

Back at Buckhorn Lake we just relaxed for awhile. I prepared BBQ chicken, potato and onions along with the marinated vegetables for dinner. 

We met others on the patio of the office/social room for cocktails, then we went to Rollie and Gina’s for a campfire and “SMORES” Yummy!!!

These pictures are from last nights gathering

DSC00400 DSC00402 DSC00403 We had a full, fun day. I think we are going to do a little site seeing tomorrow.

Hugs!!

No comments: