Fun, Fun Fun!!

Fun, Fun Fun!!

Saturday, October 17 – Football & Cards

 

As I mentioned yesterday we were going to see Ryan play football. I know almost nothing about football and because of that I didn’t follow the game. I mostly sat there bored and hot.

The seats sit so that you face the sun, and there is no shade where they were sitting. I moved down some and found a tree to give me a little shade.

I was happy that they won the game 30 to 14. This was the first game that Ryan was able to play this year because he had a bone broken in his foot. He played special teams, he is number 70 in the yellow.

DSC01579 DSC01585 DSC01588 After the game Jesse and I went to subway for some lunch then on the a local furniture store still in search of a round drop leaf table. We saw one, but not good quality so we passed.

From there we went to Home Depot to get some screws Jesse needed for the deck, and to just look around.

Back at the Kram-a-lot we just relaxed. I was trying to figure out what we were doing for dinner. I took some shrimp and salmon out of the freezer and I served vegetables with them.

Adam called and invited us to come over to play cards. We had a good time having a few drinks and beating them at hearts. We played 4 games – Jesse won two and I won two. This was Kim’s 1st time playing and she did very well.

This post is late because we got home late last night and then watched part of a movie, so I got up late this morning. Better late then never “they” say.

No comments: