Fun, Fun Fun!!

Fun, Fun Fun!!

Tuesday, October 13 – Busy days

 

Monday was our day to take the boys to their groomers Kristie. They needed it so badly. We had them there at the scheduled time of 9am.

Then we went around the corner and stopped by One Ton Sheet Metal where I use to work. We sat with the guys for about 1 hour getting caught up on everything.

Then it was on to our house. We expected to see a big difference in the landscaping, because the man that bought it was a landscaper, but the only difference was a few bushes that he had planted.

Then we went to Cracker Barrel for breakfast, then Lowes. Jesse wanted to see what kind of heaters they had and check on the PVC pipe. He is talking about making a pipe to hook up to DJ’s sewer. While in Lowes Kristie called to say the boys were ready.

The heater that we purchased is powered by propane. With only having 30 amp service electric heaters are not working too good for us.

Then it was on to our favorite Walmart. We didn’t spend too much time there because all this time out and about I was not feeling very good. I had an upset stomach and just had no energy. I didn’t even eat my breakfast.

After returning home I just rested. Jesse went back into town to take Adam to physical therapy. Kim was out of town for work.

We had left over spaghetti amore and salad at the house for dinner, or should I say they did. Afterwards we came back to the Kram-a-lot and just relaxed some more.

Today we were suppose to pick Adam up at 10am. He wanted his Dad to help him pick up some carpet. Then we went to  Applebee’s for some lunch. We enjoyed our quiet time with him and be bought lunch. Thanks Adam!

We took him back to his house and Jesse and I went to Camping World in the Springs.

Now he has decided he is just going to get a poop toter aka blue boy, we also wanted to get some vent insulated covers to help keep the heat in.

We made our purchases and then back home to the boys.

I started a pot of chicken noodle soup made with the homemade noodles we purchased while in the Amish country of Indiana. I also made an apple crisp for dessert.

Jesse used the toter and emptied our tanks, now I can do laundry. Hip hip hurray!!

I made enough soup to share with everyone, so again we had dinner together.

We came home after and just relaxed for the rest of the evening.

Ryan and Kacie have off school for the next 3 days, so we are planning some outings.

1 comment:

squawmama said...

Sounds like you've been really busy... I know it is great being around the kids and all... Have fun with them!

Travel safe
Donna