Fun, Fun Fun!!

Fun, Fun Fun!!

Sunday, April 4 – A Day mostly relaxing

 

 

Happy Easter

 

Easter1 easter2 easter

On this morning Jesse and I did our usual, drink coffee while computering.

We had planned to go to visit a plantation today, but it just felt like a relaxing day at home.

I decided to make potato salad for dinner tonight along with grilled chicken. So I put the potatoes and eggs on to cook.

Yesterday before going to Howard and Linda’s we bathed each of the boys. So after I finished with the making the salad we groomed Bayer. His fur is so thick, but he is such a good boy.

We got showers and cleaned up then just watched TV and computered.

We grilled chicken and I made a green salad and that was dinner.

It was a very good day

1 comment:

Speedy said...

Well...we sure enjoyed it!