Fun, Fun Fun!!

Fun, Fun Fun!!

Tuesday, April 13 - Travel Day

 

We passed into North Carolina just minutes after departing at 8am. We had a beautiful ride along the back country roads for the first hour and 45 minutes.

Very nice farm houses, plowed fields, and azalea bushes just beginning to bloom.  It was a nice beginning to our travel day.

We then travel on I-95 N. After 335 miles we stopped at 2:45 in Milford Virginia at R&D Family Campground.

Just as we arrived it started to rain. As I write this it is still raining. I want to go back to Myrtle Beach. We had beautiful weather there.

We were able to use  passport America and paid $15.75 for water/electric pull through. The campground seems like a nice small place to stay for a family vacation.

I defrosted a pasta casserole, I had made previously, made a green salad to go with it and warmed some Texas toast.

We just relaxed and watched TV for the evening.

2 comments:

Speedy said...

I wish we could have joined you both at the rally. I hope that next years rally will find us there. Have fun and stay dry.

SkippyMom said...

I truly enjoy your blog [living vicariously now - we have a few years until retirement!] but the new Google ads you have that pop up on the left hand side obscure half of your writing and there is no way to get them to disappear :( anyway you could fix this - I couldn't read you tonight. Sad.

Have a nice evening - again - LOVE the blog.