Fun, Fun Fun!!

Fun, Fun Fun!!

Monday, September 6 – Labor Day - Last day of work for 2010 summer

 

I was to go in at 10am. We didn’t have a shuttle today so we had to find our own transportation. I drove the truck in and was busy the moment I walked in to the lodge. We had 405 check-outs today. That’s a lot of traffic to control, but we all did it without incident.

LGE will be open until Columbus Day, with activities happening only on weekends. So Monday was the last day for the summer for most of us. All the workcampers had smiles, but the locals were not as happy.

By 4pm everything really slowed down so I went home at 4:30.

Jesse and I just relaxed in front of the TV until going to bed.

Tuesday night we will attend our farewell dinner for all employees.

Saturday was the Labor Day fair under the big tent. Joanne and I worked the balloon dart booth.  it was a lot of fun and the kids really had a good time.

IMG_3230 IMG_3232 IMG_3234

 

The ring leaderIMG_3231

IMG_3236

Have a wonderful day everyone!

1 comment:

Freely Living Life said...

Sounds like you have been having fun! Thanks for an update! =)

{{hugs}}