Fun, Fun Fun!!

Fun, Fun Fun!!

Saturday/Sunday, October 23/24 - Getting Organized and Spending time with Friends

 

After a good nights sleep we got up and had coffee and computered.

I made us some scrambled eggs and biscuits.

Then I started to try and get things put away and organized.

Jesse installed the grab bar and the screen guard to our screen door. We need the screen guard because Buddy tends to scratch at the door.

Jesse also spent a lot of time trying to get the satellite working, to no avail. Not sure if he doesn't have something hooked up correctly or if it's just too many trees to find the satellite.

I got one of the boxes emptied and put away and reorganized several other cabinets. I also did 4 loads of laundry.

We went over to meet Lauren and see Colby for a little while in the afternoon.

Afterwards Jesse and I got cleaned up and went out to dinner with Ed and Marilyn. We had margarita's and Mexican food. Food was very good and the company and margarita's was even better.

On Sunday its was more of the same.

I finally got the dinette area so we could sit in our chairs, because I got all the boxes emptied and put away.

In the afternoon we went to Walmart to pick up a few groceries.

We walked the boys and I took some pictures of the campground.

IMG_3618

IMG_3619

I visited with Marilyn and Lauren while they sat outside for a short while before returning home to make dinner for us and bake some cupcakes.

Our 1st dinner in our new home

IMG_3622

We watched our TV shows and just sat around for the rest of the evening before going to bed.

No comments: