Fun, Fun Fun!!

Fun, Fun Fun!!

Monday, March 28 - Having Fun in Vegas (Las Vegas, NV)

Friday

Carolee came to our park to visit and then we went out to lunch. After lunch we came back to the RV to sit and visit more. It’s so much fun being with her. She is such an upbeat person and makes everyone around her feel good.

After Carolee left Jesse and went to Walmart to do our shopping. We also stopped at a Red Box where Jesse rented two movies for the evening.

Saturday

I was up and out the door by 9:30, I needed a manicure and pedicure. After I returned I made us a little lunch and we hung.

After the boys were fed dinner and walked we headed over to Carolee and Chick’s house. We sat and visited for a short while, getting caught up on what been happening since we left in January. Then we left to go to Sonic for a night of Hot Wheels competition and Classic Cars.

IMG_4525IMG_4535IMG_4526

Chick’s Classic Car – Purple Chevy Panel Van

IMG_4518

IMG_4519

Hot Wheel contest was lots of fun..all proceeds go to needy families in the area

IMG_4521IMG_4523

IMG_4522IMG_4531IMG_4534

I came in third place and was really having a fun time. We all ordered hotdogs, fries, onion rings and drinks and got a discount because we were participating in the fun. How fun is that?

Sunday

We were invited to dinner at Carolee’s.

On the way over we stopped by and saw Judy, Jesse sister, while she was at work and visited for a few minutes. She manages a slot area in a food store for Terrible Herbst.

We had a very good dinner of baked chicken, seasoned potatoes, muffins and a fruit cup. For dessert we had chocolate peanut butter cup cakes.

We played a game after dinner called “Acquire”. We use to place this a lots with them when we lived here and as usual Chick won!!

Monday

Today was a girls day out. Carolee picked me up at 10am and we went shopping. Our first stop was Michael’s.

I purchased the green vines I wanted to decorate the RV and some spring flowers.

Then we met Crystal, Carolee’s daughter, and Camren, Crystal’s daughter, at Hobby Lobby. We all walked around there finding a few items we couldn’t do without.

Then we headed to Pei Wei for lunch. I was very happy with my food and I am not a lover of Chinese. I am looking forward to taking Jesse there.

After lunch we went to Home Goods and browsed. Then we stopped by a quilting store, Carolee is into quilting.

We took Crystal and Camren back to their car and Carolee brought me home.

Jesse stayed busy while I was gone washing the RV. He did a great job and it looks so good.

We grilled some chicken for dinner and relaxed for the evening.

No comments: