Fun, Fun Fun!!

Fun, Fun Fun!!

Monday, December 24 - Christmas Eve (Tolleson, AZ)

 

Yesterday I baked some oatmeal raisin cookies (Jesse’s favorite) and more snicker doodles. We just hung out, watching TV and computering. Jesse went out and rented some movies for us to watch. I made chicken tacos and bean dip for dinner.

 

Today I made us some eggs, toast and corned beef hash for breakfast.

We got our truck back just about 2pm today. They had to rebuild the shifter tower. Parts $69.38, Labor 724.50, plus taxes and Shop/EPA and the total $896.14.

Merry Christmas to us!

We decided that it was too late to travel today and I didn’t want to travel on Christmas day, so we will depart Camp Freightliner on Wednesday and hopefully travel uneventful to Las Vegas. 

Jesse aired up the tires on the big truck and he drove around the block and he said it was working fine.

We talked with some family from Baltimore, wishing them Merry Christmas.

I made us some shrimp for dinner and we watched more movies, only this time the DVD player wouldn’t work so we watched them on my computer.

Christmas hugs3

No comments: