Fun, Fun Fun!!

Fun, Fun Fun!!

Friday, January 29 – Beautiful Full Moon

 

I hope that everyone was able to go outside tonight and look at the moon. It was so bright that Jesse didn’t need to turn on his headlight to walk the boys. It had an aura around it that was just amazing. I was going to take pictures but, Jesse said they wouldn’t come out.

That was the most exciting part of our day. We just relaxed and hung out inside today. It was windy all day the sun was out most of the day but it was cool, high was 60.

I made tuna cakes for dinner, broccoli and prepared Braised Cabbage as a side dish. It was my 1st attempt and we both really liked it a lot. It pretty healthy as it’s mostly all vegetables - onions, carrots, garlic, 1/2 cup of chicken stock, thyme, cabbage, AND 3 strips of bacon.

Tomorrow evening we plan to attend the 50’s & 60’s dance at the rec hall. I should have more to write about.

For now, Stay Safe and HUGS to everyone!

No comments: