Fun, Fun Fun!!

Fun, Fun Fun!!

Saturday,January 30 – The Cruisers’

 

Today we just hung around the homestead during the day watching TV, computering and reading.

For breakfast I decided to make the WW chocolate muffins. Dortha had put the recipe on her blog a few weeks back. They turned out pretty good. I took some down to Marilyn who was not feeling well this morning. I hope you feel better friend.

For lunch we had cheese and crackers and for dinner I made can soup and sandwiches (nothing too exciting).

Then for the evening we got dressed to go to the 50’s and 60’s dance.

There were 10 of us Jesse, Ginger, Irene, Louise, Gilbert, Heinz, Cathy, Elgin, Carl and Linda.

IMG_1440 

Gilbert and Louise dance very well together. Here are a few action shots.

 IMG_1446 IMG_1447 IMG_1448

We had snacks and drinks, talked, laughed, sang and of course danced.

IMG_1442 IMG_1443 IMG_1455

A good time was had by all. I think Gilbert and Heinz had an especially good time.

IMG_1452 IMG_1453 IMG_1449

I got this one with Elgin’s eyes closed, sorry. I think he and Cathy had a really good time they were on the dance floor most of the time.

IMG_1450

After retuning home Jesse walked the boys and we watched TV for a short while to unwind. Another fun day in  RGV.

1 comment:

Speedy said...

Good to see you dancing out there. Did not see Jesse??? Whats that all aboot..