Fun, Fun Fun!!

Fun, Fun Fun!!

Monday, January 25 – Golf and Peacock

 

The weather was beautiful today.

The temps were around 75 with a light breeze and lots of sunshine. JUST BEAUTIFUL!

After we had time to read blogs this morning and I straighten up the house, I asked Jesse to put out the awning. I took my book and sat outside reading.

He and Gilbert were working on the generator while the boys and I just enjoyed the day.

It occurred to me that I had not taken pictures of our site so here are a few. Note the palm tree and the grapefruit tree on the back side of our site.

IMG_1332 IMG_1334 IMG_1333

Around 3:00 we were all invited over to Gilbert and Louise’s for ladder golf. We had a great time, Louise served snacks. I made some brownies to take over.

IMG_1337 This is Bijou their yorkie

IMG_1342

Here is some of the action

IMG_1346

IMG_1357

IMG_1353

Here are the tournament winners Irene and Marilyn – Good job girls!!!

IMG_1365 IMG_1363 IMG_1361 While we were sitting there the resident peacock came to sit in his tree.

IMG_1367 They tell us that he comes every night and sits in one spot in the tree all night until morning when he jumps down for the day and back again at night.

IMG_1372 IMG_1370 When the sun was going down it started to get cool, so we bid everyone goodnight and went home. Fed the boys and just relaxed for the evening in our recliners.

1 comment:

Speedy said...

Look likes things around you are coming together. Your site looks real nice and the pictures of the bird is sharp...Keep up the great journal...we both love in.