Fun, Fun Fun!!

Fun, Fun Fun!!

Friday, August 23 - Visit from Colt (Colorado Springs, CO)

 

Wednesday

Around 10:30 Marilyn and I went into Colorado Springs shopping. I always enjoy our time together. We talk about anything and everything, we laugh and sometimes we cry. It’s just a fun time with my girl friend.

After a little shopping we went to Panera’s for lunch. It’s one of our favorite places to have lunch.

I drove in Casper (Marilyn’s car). She wanted me to see how I liked the car. Once Jesse and I get back down to the Valley in October we are going to be looking for another car.

We returned to camp and sat outside with Jean for a while looking at a book she purchased from a gallery in Seattle by Dale Chihuly. He is famous for his glass sculptors. I saw his chandelier called “Fiori di Como” several years ago. It is grand both in scale and design as it hangs above the 18-foot ceiling in the lobby of the Bellagio in Las Vegas.

In the evening we drove to Pueblo to meet Beth, DJ and Colt at Dairy Queen. They just came from Colt’s football practice.

They ate some dinner and Jesse and I had a sweet treat.

Colt was spending a few days with us.

When we returned to camp we watched a little TV then off to bed.

BTW Miss Bella is sleeping through the night now. She is waking between 5-6am so I am getting a better nights sleep.

jesse phone 040

She is winning the hearts of everyone she meets.

On Thursday we took Colt to the movies to see “Guardian's of the Galaxy”. He liked it, Jesse thought it was okay, I say it has some funny parts. We went to Red Robin for some dinner afterwards.

Ed and Marilyn puppy sat for us while we were gone. They said Bella was very good and they had fun playing with her.

bella

Friday morning Jesse took Colt to the Bug Museum. I stayed home, I have no desire to see bugs! They said they liked it.

We met Ed, Marilyn, Eddie and Jan in the late afternoon in Canon City at Pizza Madness. Ed took Eddie and Jan to see Bishops Castle. As usual we had a great meal and lively conversation.

Jesse, Colt and I went to Walmart after dinner to pick up a few supplies and drop off some prescriptions.

Then we met Beth to return Colt. He is getting to be such a big boy. Kids grow up so fast enjoy them while the are young.

Jesse and I came home and enjoyed the quiet. We watched TV until going off to dream land.

No comments: