Fun, Fun Fun!!

Fun, Fun Fun!!

Saturday, August 9 - Breakfast, Farmers Market and Back to Work (Colorado Springs, CO)

 

Ed picked us up at 8am and we drove to Sheldon’s for breakfast.

There were 8 of us and we enjoyed a tasty breakfast.

Then we drove to Old Colorado City to their Farmer’s Market.  The gang had been numerous times, but I was always working, so this was my first time. I really liked it.

There was so much fresh vegetables, fruit, breads, candies, nuts, flowers, pastas and roasted peppers.

We purchased cantaloupe, tomatoes, corn on cob, pasta and candies.

With all our goodies stowed in the back of Casper (Marilyn’s car) we took a drive around the Garden of the Gods. It is always a pretty area to see again and again.

David contacted me last night to ask if I would work Saturday and Sunday and I said yes.

So as soon as we returned to the campground I went to work in the office.

I worked until 8pm and it was pretty slow.

No comments: