Fun, Fun Fun!!

Fun, Fun Fun!!

Sunday, October 19 - A short one

Just realized I didn't give everyone the doctor report from Jesse Friday visit. The result from the MRI shows nothing. Doctor says he has a sprained hip and that there seems to be a cyst on the top of the bone over the leg.

Of course there was no MRI on his spine or lower back (which is where to pain started). The cyst according to the Doctor is nothing to worry about. Jesse is suppose to continue to go to the therapist twice a week, and take his muscle relaxers and ibuprofen and see the doctor in two weeks.

Jesse says he feels a little better, but still can't walk or stand for more than a few minutes before he needs to sit.

I think it is all a bunch of bologna. This may be the best course for him to take, but I don't think they have the right diagnosis.

I have been asked by several folks to take pictures, so I plan to do that today.

That is all for now. I have to get busy getting things ready for the auction.

Hugs to all. Thanks for keeping Jesse in your prayers!!!!

See ya down the road

1 comment:

Speedy said...

I told Jesse he has to get better so he can help me with my projects. He already missed out on helping me put together the swing set I bought from Wally World. Get well Jesse...

Joe