Fun, Fun Fun!!

Fun, Fun Fun!!

Monday, May 4 – Rain-Rain-Rain

 

Well it rained all night last night and all day today. Not just sprinkles either, it rained hard all day!

We left in the rain to visit with Pop for lunch. When we got there Mitchell was just arriving and Sondra was already there. Pop was doing pretty good today and ate a good bit of his lunch.

After we left the four of us went to Panera Breads for our own late lunch.

Still raining we said goodbye to Mitch and Sondra and drove home.

We just hung out at home for the rest of the day.

My computer received a virus, so Jesse was working on that again.

We had leftover for dinner and watched our normal shows for Monday.

Here’s wishing you a good weather day!

1 comment:

Speedy said...

I remember going to see my Dad at the home and having lunch with him. I would feed him his lunch and then we would visit for a short while and then I would take him back to his room. I hated to leave him but I had no choice. I hope that God takes me before that happens.