Fun, Fun Fun!!

Fun, Fun Fun!!

Saturday, May 9 – THE WEDDING

First let me say that I am not going to stress out about writing a journal every day. I will try to write each day, but no promises!!!

Friday we woke to rain showers in the morning. Then it cleared up and the sun came out.

I had gotten all of our clothes out that we were wearing for the wedding tomorrow. I had to dig in the closet for the only dress shoes I brought with me.

After finding my “black pumps” I started to put everything I had pulled out back away. Then I took inventory to be sure we had everything we needed. I only had one shoe, so I drug everything out again, still only one shoe. I even had Jesse look, but to no avail only one shoe.

We were meeting my nephew and Sara for lunch at Pizza Johns, so we needed to leave.. I was so honored that they wanted to spend time with us old folks the day before they were getting married.

DSC01084

We had a good visit talking about their plans for tomorrow. We wished them luck for tomorrow. The weather people say there is a 40 percent chance of thunderstorms for tomorrow.

After we said our goodbyes we went to Wal-Mart to pick up a few things we needed, I looked for shoes, but found nothing.

Back at the Kram-a-lot we started to prepare the rig for travel. I started to stow away all thing things that “decorate” our home on wheels.

I decided to pull everything out of the closet one more time to find the other shoe…AH success – the heel was stuck in the clothes hamper. I was thrilled it was found. But imagine my dismay when after I examined the shoes closer to discovered I had brought dark brown shoes not black!

I guess I will have to wear sandals to the wedding which are fine, but I have a harder time walking in them with my foot.

We were not hungry for a meal tonight so we just had ice cream and snacks.

Saturday finally arrived.

We got up had a cup of coffee, then I got dressed for the wedding.

It started at 11:00am and was outside. The location was really beautiful. It didn’t rain but was hot (low 80’s) and humid.

The setting

DSC01090

DSC01100 DSC01101

DSC01119 The wedding party

DSC01094

Bob, Richard my nephew, and my sister Joyce

DSC01114 Debbie (SIL) Gene (My older brother) and Kelsey

DSC01110 Kelsey and me

DSC01113 Chrissy (my niece, the grooms sister) little brother Bob and great niece Payton

DSC01117 Mr. & Mrs. Robert Baker Jr.

DSC01140 It was a wonderful day and a great time.

1 comment:

Speedy said...

Congratulations to the newly weds! We both wish them the best life has to offer for may years to come. I don't think you should stress out over posting...you do a great job when you do...so keep up the great work.