Fun, Fun Fun!!

Fun, Fun Fun!!

Thursday, May 21 – Days off

 

We started our days off by relaxing with coffee and computering. Then we started our chores. We moved the freezer back to the rear of the our RV. It was very crowded in  in the dinning area.

Then we cleaned our little home on wheels. We set up the outside so it looks nice and is comfortable to sit out. Jesse put our rope lights around the awning and it really looks nice at night.

Then we got dressed and went to town. We went to Uno Pizzeria for some late lunch/early dinner. Afterwards we went Walmart to do our shopping.

After returning home I put the groceries away and we went for a walk with the boys.

Then we took the golf cart for a ride around the park.

We had ice cream for dessert and watched TV. I was disappointed that Adam didn’t win American Idol, I thought he deserved it the most. I felt he was the most talented of the two.

Our Thursday morning started the same, then I bathed the boys and groomed all three. Jesse helped me with the grooming and we think they look pretty good. They don’t like the process, but you can tell afterwards they know they look cute!!

They just prance around with their heads held high.

It took us about 4 hours to complete the whole process and we were tired.

We both got things cleaned up and took our showers.

I prepared some potato salad for dinner. We were grilling chicken to go with it and I made a vegetable.

I also made chicken taco meat for dinner this week along with Spanish rice. This way I will just have to heat up everything for our meal.

We watched TV and computered for the rest of the evening.

We hope to have more fun next week on our days off.

Tomorrow will be a very busy day with the start of the holiday weekend. We have several hundred check–ins tomorrow and we both work 10am to 7pm.

Hugs to all

1 comment:

Leno said...

Wow, thats a long day for work. How many hours do you have to do each week?
Have fun..