Fun, Fun Fun!!

Fun, Fun Fun!!

Tuesday, June 23

 

Today is Jesse’s Dad

“Jacob Haman”

94th birthday.

Happy Birthday Pop!!

Today is our Friday, although I don’t go to work until 12:30 and work until 9:30pm tonight. Not a great way to end the week. Next week I am scheduled nights all week. YUK!

I had off yesterday so I got some cleaning and laundry  done. Ran some errands, went to the post office and Stapes.

I made bread pudding for Jesse and spaghetti amore for dinner. (From RV dreams cookbook-Linda Payne’s recipe).

I am wondering what I will find when I go back to work today, because my boss walked out on Sunday, gathered her things and quit. Haven’t heard the gossip yet, so I am sure I will get a ear full when I go in.

Everyone take care.

We have several friends that will be traveling this week, please do so safely.

Hugs to all!

 

 

1 comment:

Speedy said...

I will be traveling in my boat as until it gets too hot and then I will retreat to the shade. It has been so hot here and it does not look as though it will get cool anytime soon.