Fun, Fun Fun!!

Fun, Fun Fun!!

Monday July 7 - A Day with Friends

Today Jim and Ellie joined us for the afternoon. It was their 23rd wedding Anniversary and we were honored that they spent the day with us.

I made lunch – pasta and broccoli salads and Jesse grilled chicken breast I had marinated. Ellie made a bean dish. She calls it baked beans, but they are made with kidney beans and we ate them room temp - they are delicious.




She gave me the recipe, so Sondra; I will forward to you soon.

After linner (Jesse can’t stand this term) so after eating we played two games of canasta. We split the games, so there was no clear winner. I am not sure when we will play the rubber match, as we are going back to Pueblo on Wednesday and they are going north east.

I made peanut butter pie for dessert. (Recipe from RV-Dreams cookbook) Everyone liked it, so it’s a winner.

After they left Jesse and I relaxed for the rest of the evening until bed.

Se ya down the road.

1 comment:

Speedy said...

Well it is ashame that we could not make it to the party. I konw you missed us both but maybe next year we will join you for the anniversary. Boy if thats not inviting yourself over for liner! LOL Hey sounds like you all had fun and that is what it is all about. I know your house will sell soon...just keep the faith as we did.

Joe and Sherri