Fun, Fun Fun!!

Fun, Fun Fun!!

Friday, November 27 – A day just hanging out & making dinner

 

Today started like most, having coffee and computering.

Around 11:15 Ed came by to see if we wanted to go the Rec center for lunch. They were having leftovers at 1/2 price.  I had decided to make the turkey breast for today's dinner, so we told them we were eating at home.

I prepared a WW recipe for pumpkin pie for dessert. And then I made the stuffing and put it in the refrigerator. I put the turkey in the oven and we went over to the Dray’s to play ladder golf.

When we got there Ed was finishing up his golf tournament on the Wii.

IMG_0803 We played guys against the girls. The guys won the first game. Then the girls won the second. The third game was very close, with both teams need only one point to win.

IMG_0804 IMG_0806 Well the guys won 2 out of three. We didn’t care because we had lots of fun. By the time the games were over it was time for me to go home and continue to prepare dinner.

For our meal I made turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes and gravy, green beans, waldorf salad and cranberries. Everything was good, I had one plate with a normal serving of each item.

Jesse helped me clean up the dishes – he washed and I dried, team work.

I talked to my brother Gene, my sister-in-law, Debbie, is in the hospital with internal bleeding. Please join me in saying a prayer for a speedy recovery.

We will relaxed for the rest of the evening.

No comments: