Fun, Fun Fun!!

Fun, Fun Fun!!

Monday, November 23 –A Fun Filled Day in RGV

Today was a busy day. It started with breakfast at Mingo's. Everything was as yummy as I remembered. I had bacon and eggs while Jesse, Ed, and Marilyn had Huevos Rancheros (2 fried eggs smothered in cooked salsa served with refried beans and hash browns also accompanied with flour tortillas.)

After breakfast we came back to the resort and walked over to Ed’s to have my tires aired up. I also visited with Gilbert and Louise and their Yorkie “Bijou”.

When I walked back to Ed's, Marilyn was taking a shower and the guys were WII bowling. When Marilyn came out all four of us began to play. We were in our third game and beating the guys, when Jesse accidentally reset the game. We had to start over and the guys won by accident. (An accident is a specific, identifiable, unexpected, unusual action which occurs in a particular time and place, without apparent or deliberate cause.)

Afterwards we came home and had a bite to eat, then Jesse went to the junk yard to find the parts he needed for the truck to get inspected. He did not find what he needed so he ordered them from the dealer.

I rode up to Pat and Dan’s to visit. While visiting I noticed that Heinz and Irene were pulling in along with Joyce and Roger (long time readers of Ed’s blog)

After sitting at Pat’s for awhile, we decided to go meet Joyce and Roger and greet Heinz and Irene. We sat at E&M’s with Pat and Dan.

We then decided it was time to go to the store. Jesse and I went to Walmart for a few items we needed. He also got a movie from the Red Box.

After getting all the stuff put away I made us a big salad for dinner. It had the leftover chicken from the other night and was delicious.

We watched our movies and some TV before calling it a fun filled day.

Tomorrow promise’s to be Great fun also, until then.

1 comment:

Speedy said...

Sounds like to me that Jesse wanted to win that bowling game more than anything.