Fun, Fun Fun!!

Fun, Fun Fun!!

Friday, November 6 – More Organizing

happy fall

Jesse was up again early to get the grandkids off to the school bus, I stayed in bed a little longer this morning. I awoke at 4am and couldn’t get back to sleep, so I was moving slow.

Jesse extended the shelf in the washer closet and put another shelf in one of our other cabinets. It helps to keep thing organized.

Colt played outside with his ATV again until he got it stuck in the mud. Then he walked in the mud and got covered in mud. Grampy got upset with him and he didn’t like that.

For dinner Jesse grilled some chicken and I baked some white and sweet FF potatoes that I covered with olive oil and 1/2 a package of onion soup. I also served green beans.

After dinner we all sat and watched the original movie “Night at the Museum”.

It was a nice day. Beth and DJ return tomorrow and we have plans to go out to dinner with Adam and Kim.


14 Days and Counting

3 comments:

Jenny Johnson said...

No pics of Jesse's Handiwork????

Speedy said...

I guess the Grampy would be upset too if mud was tracked in here...They are so cute though...it is hard to get mad at them.

squawmama said...

OMG I know just what you mean about 14 days & counting... We are here until after New Years and we so are getting the travel fever... Love the kids and being with them but I need a real adventure... LOL LOL Mud would have made Poppy mad too... and possibly Memaw. Have a fun filled day!

Travel Safely
Donna