Fun, Fun Fun!!

Fun, Fun Fun!!

Sunday, June 19 - Family Gathers for Fathers Day (CS, CO)

 

Today started like most Sunday’s. A day off to enjoy anyway we want to.

We planned a day with the children and grandchildren.

Just as Jesse and I were going to run up to the store to get some fruit and rolls, I received a very disturbing phone call from our good friend Marilyn of Ed and Marilyn.

If you follow our blog I am sure you have read me write about them many times. They were on there way here to Colorado when they had a blow out on their beautiful Mobile Suites trailer and it caught the rig on fire, and lost their home. She was just devastated watching their rig burn. After she calmed down a little I told her that I loved her and we said goodbye for now.

Jesse and I went into town to pick up the items we needed.

All our family arrived and we enjoyed having them very much, laughing and having a meal with them. We love having them visit and spending time with them.

Grampy

IMG_0073

Ryan

IMG_0074

Kacie

IMG_0085

Gage

IMG_0076

Colt

IMG_0086

Adam & Kim

IMG_0084

Elizabeth

IMG_0081

DJ and the boys wrestling

IMG_0087

Group hugIMG_0080

It was a very nice day, but our thoughts kept coming back to our friends.

“Thank the lord” they are okay, thank you in advance for saying an extra prayer for them.

God Bless!

2 comments:

Michael Ultra said...

I went to their site and read the story. How sad for the RV but good that no one was hurt, I wanted to leave them a comment but couldn't see how. Please give them my sympathy. What a drag. They are in my prayers.
Michael

2.4 D Hwy said...

Great pictures. Looks like you had a great time. Please give Ed and Marilyn our best the next time you get to talk to them.
Denny and Char