Fun, Fun Fun!!

Fun, Fun Fun!!

Tuesday, June 21 - I Phone (CS, CO)

 

Today was my day off and I just hung out at home with the boys. Jesse went to work at 8am.

I gave the boys a bath, did some laundry, I got caught up in my shows that were DVR’d, and watched the food channel.

When Jesse got off at 3pm he got a shower and we were off to the Verizon store. It was time for a phone upgrade and Jesse wanted me to get an IPHONE. I had really not wanted one until I went home earlier this month.

Kelsey showed me her Blackberry smart phone and I got hooked. Now I just need to learn how to use it! The sales guy told me they have free classes to teach you how to use it, so I need to look into that.

After retuning home I prepared dinner and cleaned up the dishes.

We watched some TV until we went off to bed.

1 comment:

Gypsy said...

After having an iPad for about a week (before returning it), I don't think I could deal with the smallness of an iPhone. More power to you for learning!